Get a Head Start - 2017-2018 Players Born in 2014
Introducing Brookhaven FC 4U Mini Boys and Girls Soccer Program. This program is only open to 3 and 4 year olds in the birthday age range in the system. Only those players registered may participate.
Brookhaven FC’s 4U program is designed to introduce the 3 and 4 year old to the sport of soccer. Basic skills and how to be part of a team will be taught through a series of games, drills and activities led by Brookhaven FC club staff coaches.
- Fun game with lots of movement
- Learning the area, listening, basic physical literacy, changing direction
- Fun game introducing ball, 10 minutes:
- Listening, learning ball dimensions, movement with a ball, basic physical literacy
- Ball familiarity with parents & without parents
- Ball control, teamwork, listening, movement with a ball
- Mini-Games (1v1, 2v2, etc)
- Kicking, ball control, movement, learning the game
- The Club reserves the right to make changes to the program
Practices will take place at Oglethorpe University Fields.
- Uniform T-Shirt will be provided
- Players wear cleats or tennis shoes, shin guards, bring size 3 soccer ball and water
- Choose one of two sessions offered on Wednesday evening starting September 13th
- Session 1 from 5:30-6:00 pm
- Session 2 from 6:00-6:30 pm
- Sessions will run for 6 weeks by DOC Luke Collins
- Location: Oglethorpe Turf Field