Get a Head Start - 2019-2020 Players Born in 2016
Introducing Brookhaven FC 4U Mini Boys and Girls Soccer Program. This program is only open to 3 and 4 year olds in the birthday age range in the system. Only those players registered may participate.
Brookhaven FC’s 4U program is designed to introduce the 3 and 4 year old to the sport of soccer. Basic skills and how to be part of a team will be taught through a series of games, drills and activities led by Brookhaven FC club staff coaches.
- Fun game with lots of movement
- Learning the area, listening, basic physical literacy, changing direction
- Fun game introducing ball, 10 minutes:
- Listening, learning ball dimensions, movement with a ball, basic physical literacy
- Ball familiarity with parents & without parents
- Ball control, teamwork, listening, movement with a ball
- Mini-Games (1v1, 2v2, etc)
- Kicking, ball control, movement, learning the game
- The Club reserves the right to make changes to the program
Practices will take place at Oglethorpe University Fields.
- Uniform T-Shirt will be provided
- Players wear cleats or tennis shoes, shin guards, bring size 3 soccer ball and water
- Sessions will run for 6 weeks by Coach Alberto Gonzalez
- Two 6 week event options to choose when registering.
- Option 1: Every Friday starting Aug 16 – Sep 20 (Option closed)
- Option 2: Every Friday starting Oct 4 – Nov 8
- Time: 5:00 pm start time for both options
- Location: Oglethorpe Grass Field
- NOTE: If you are interested in both options please contact our registrar, Melissa Camp to setup the additional payment option.